Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Absolutely amazing

This is by far the best flash series i have ever seen. I look forward to every single one. thumbs up

Castle III part B Castle III part B

Epic

this entire series is one of the coolest things ive seen in a long time. The graphics are great, the plot is first rate and the soundtrack is amazing. keep it up!

Get-lost responds:

Will do. Thanks

Chrono Trigger Unglued 12 Chrono Trigger Unglued 12

awsome

i love this whole series. and im very proud to say that dan scannell is my cousin and is kickass lol.

Clovis15 responds:

Never expected to hear from his cousin.

Hobbit Holes Ep.1: SE Hobbit Holes Ep.1: SE

uh...ok...cool...i suppose

its like south park raped lord of the rings and this was the slightly retarted baby result. its not horrible by any means but... its far too short to even know what the hell is going on.

SAJNMaster responds:

Yeah, it's just an intro to the characters. Episodes Two and Three will be longer.

Hell-Bent Hell-Bent

Not too bad

It wasnt too bad, but quite unorigional. Though it was a bit humorous at parts. the animation was nice and smooth too. keep it up, just try come up with your own ideas.

biohazard part 1 biohazard part 1

um yeah...

and by biohazard you mean resident evil ripoff. better luck next time

vixian responds:

if you playend resident evil and know a little about it you have to know that resident evil was originali called biohazard in japan

Star Wars: Old Wounds Star Wars: Old Wounds

coolest thing ive seen in a while

I really enjoyed it. Its a great concept and very well played out. I also enjoyed your style of animation. great job!

A Happy Halloween A Happy Halloween

i liked it

this was pretty good. the animation was smooth and everything. as for the last reviewer, its not ripping off family guy. its the kool aid guy. he says oh yeah. doesnt matter if it was in family guy or not. its funny.

anyway good job

ChrisF responds:

:D

No Man's Land Flash Anime No Man's Land Flash Anime

awsome.

that was absolutely amazing. The animation was spectacular, the art was very good, and the story was awsome. I hope to see tons more from you! congrats!

Sonic: Good ol' oldschool Sonic: Good ol' oldschool

yayyy

I love the old school sonic games. this was cool and i liked it. and where did you get the music? i loved it. great job!